Welcome to my new site. We’re just getting it set up and running.
Mr. Dippery handles felony and misdemeanor charges of every kind including:
- Child Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Cases (Including Marijuana)
- False Imprisonment
- Firearms Offenses
- Fish and Game Offenses
- Gang Offenses
- Hit and Run
- Homicide (Including Voluntary and Involuntary Manslaughter and Death Penalty Murder)
- Sex Offenses (Including Rape, Incest, Child Molestation, and all other sex-related offenses)
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Resisting Arrest
- and all other California criminal offenses.
He handles all DUI and other Vehicle Code violations.
He can also represent you in the criminal appeal of your conviction, whether by jury or change of plea. He currently handles criminal appeals in all of the California Courts of Appeal, including the California Supreme Court.
About James Dippery
James Dippery has been practicing Criminal Defense and Appeals Law in Weaverville, Trinity County (and throughout northern California) since 1977 and welcomes the opportunity to put his skill, experience, and legal resources to work on your behalf.
When the world is on your shoulders, I've got your back.
Experienced Criminal Defense
Call James Dippery, Criminal Defense Attorney, at (530) 778-3887 if you, a family member, or a friend are being investigated for a criminal offense or have been charged. It is vital to have an experienced and knowledgeable Criminal Defense attorney representing your interests. Remember that anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you. That's why you need a lawyer like James Dippery to represent you...not just in court, but during every aspect of questioning and investigation. A criminal conviction, even for a minor offense, can have serious consequences for your future.
What to Expect
James Dippery, an experienced and capable, long time northern California Criminal Defense attorney, will...
- ...effectively and efficiently represent you at informal, pre-arrest/pre-charge law enforcement inquiries.
- ...guide you through the complex criminal law justice system if charges are filed.
- ...strive to protect you from any improper police or prosecution tactics.
- ...fight for your legal rights at all stages of the criminal process, including aggressive representation at jury trial.